The happy and easy way to create lots of thumbnails.
Did you have many images to convert? Did your website need a lot of thumbnails? If you use traditional tool to convert them one by one it would take your much time! Now at once use BatchImage, it will help you save much time and work happily!
BatchImage is an Easy to Use graphics tool software. You don\'t need special skill. You can transform a lot of different format pictures to JPG or BMP pictures, and can deal with the pictures with different effect. At the same time the filename number be automatic gone along.
BatchImage support most popular image file formats, for example: Jpg, Bmp, Tiff, Pcx, Pcd, Psd, Tag, Png, Wmf, Emf, Pic, Gif etc. And it has effect edit function with which you can create yourself image disposal effect. You may write your copyright information or your website address on the images you have created.
Use the following tips to get the best possible performance when you use BatchImage. System requirements include the following:
- Intel Pentium Processor or compatible
- Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP or Windows Vista
- As much memory space on your computer as possible. (We recommend at least 64 megabytes.)
- 10 MB available hard disk space for program installation
- True Color or Hi-Color display adapter and monitor, with 800x600 (recommended) or higher display mode.
Note: If you use Windows 95 it is strongly recommended to install the following additional components:
- Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher,Internet Explorer can be downloaded from Microsoft Website (http://www.microsoft.com).
- Effect editor - You can define the dispose effect of pictures.
- Filename automatic number
- Image caption - you can write copyright info, website address or other character info on pictures.
- Enforced visible manager - You can manage effects and masking pictures easily.
- Image caption - Every image can be specified a caption which always be on the top of the image, you can specify its font, size, color, and position.
- Project Save/Load - BatchImage can save the parameters and picture file lists you set up as project files and you can often dispose them.